Thematic Action Track 1 on Inclusive, equitable, safe and healthy schools of the Transforming Education Summit is co-led by the Republic of Namibia, the Republic of Italy and an SDG4Youth advocate.
Building on the Discussion Paper, the first public consultation was launched on 23 May through a webinar supported by UNESCO and UNICEF.
This first phase of consultation sought to discuss:
- Critical elements for transforming education
- Key recommendations to translate knowledge to policy and practice
The Transforming Education Summit is an opportunity to renew international political commitment to education as a fundamental public good. It aims to inspire and mobilize national and international commitments to action and reignite global efforts to deliver the education-related Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. Sign up and share your thoughts through Thematic Action Track 1 Discussion Forum.
Watch the first webinar of 23 May in English
Watch the first webinar of 23 May in French
There are many opportunities to participate in the lead up to the Summit:
- Sign up to join the online international community and share your thoughts in the thematic dicussion forums
- Access key documents from the knowledge base
- Find out about upcoming events
Need more information before participating? Read how to engage.