Next Wednesday at 08:00 EDT, the #LeadingSDG4 Youth Network will meet in an online side event taking place on the margins of the #ECOSOC Youth Forum.
The objective of this event, named Build up and Scale up: Safe Education Facilities, Non-Formal Youth-Led Organizations, and Future-Proof Skills, is to demonstrate the interlinkages between the Youth Declaration and SDGs 9, 11, and 17.
The event is designed for policymakers, educators, civil society organizations, and young people who are interested in improving education quality and understanding the important role of youth and students in achieving SDG4.
Registrations are now opened, we encourage you to enroll now and share it within your network: https://unesco-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcuce6gqjMrHdUyApyXXKo9sE5s-zLYQjrU#/registration
Discover the key moments of the SDG4 Youth Network at the ECOSOC Youth Forum
25 April 20203
- 1pm-2pm EST / 7pm-8pm CET | Generation Connect: Youth Leading Digital Transformation in LDCs. [In Person Side Event; Contact info: [email protected]]
- 1pm-3pm EST/ 7pm-9pm CET | South-South Inter-generational Dialogue: Partnerships to promote innovative education: connecting SDG 4 and SDG 17 [Online Side Event]
- 8am-9am EST/ 2pm-3pm CET | Build up and Scale up: Safe Education Facilities, Non-Formal Youth-Led Organizations, and Future-Proof Skills [SDG4Network side event]
- 3:15pm-4:30pm EST/ 9:15pm-10:30pm CET | Working with and for youth in accelerating COVID Recovery and achieving the 2030 Agenda (Ministerial session) [Plenary]
- 3pm-5pm EST / 9pm-11pm CET | Youth & the SDGs: youth insights and recommendations in the lead up to the SDG Summit 2023 [Plenary]