Action Track 3 on Teachers, teaching and the teaching profession of the Transforming Education Summit is co-led by Nigeria, Romania and the International Task Force on Teachers for Education 2030.
Building on the Discussion Paper, this first public consultation was launched on 24 May through a webinar supported by ILO and UNESCO.
This first phase of consultation seeks to discuss:
- Critical elements for transforming education
- Key recommendations to translate knowledge to policy and practice
Watch the webinar of 24 May
The Transforming Education Summit is an opportunity to renew international political commitment to education as a fundamental public good. It aims to inspire and mobilize national and international commitments to action and reignite global efforts to deliver the education-related Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Sign up and share your thoughts through Action Track 3 Discussion Forum.
There are many opportunities to participate in the lead up to the TES
- Sign up to join the online international community and share your thoughts in the thematic dicussion forums
- Access key documents from the knowledge base
- Find out about upcoming events
Need more information before participating? Read how to get involved.